Monday, November 25, 2013

A Note About this week

A Brief Note
Please return conference slips as soon as possible.
Children should read each night.  I will not send home a homework/ reading record sheet this week.
 
Elsa  was a great MVP and she taught us about Ethiopia.
 
 
 
Being Thankful

As I was preparing for Thanksgiving this weekend, I began to think about all the reasons I am thankful. 
I am thankful for Justin because he is an enthusiastic learner.
I am thankful for Aidan because he is hardworking.
I am thankful for Emmy because she is always on task.
I am thankful for Max because he uses his time wisely.
I am thankful for Madeline because she is dedicated to learning.
I am thankful for Tucker because he can answer my tough math questions.
I am thankful for Beau because he asks great questions.
I am thankful for Riley because she is a role model.
I am thankful for Julia because she never gives up.
I am thankful for Ben because he thanks me everyday for teaching him.
I a thankful for Amber because she is always willing to help others.
I am thankful for Delaney because she is a great reader.
I am thankful for Shaelyn because she puts a lot of effort into her work.
I am thankful for Catie because she is kind to everyone.
I am thankful for Mason because he participates during math.
I am thankful for Elsa because she is inquisitive.
I am thankful for Will because he shares his mathematical thinking.
I am thankful for Reid because he has a great sense of humor.
I am thankful for Meri because she is a great friend.
I am thankful for Felix because he is a great story teller.
I am thankful for Lucas because he is a motivated learner.

I am so thankful to my "players" because they all work as a team.  They support each other when they are learning new concepts. The positive attitudes that I have seen develop this year have made me feel very optimistic about the future.  Team Jordan is thankful to be together learning and growing everyday. 

Also, a special thank you to Mrs. Baczewski, Ms.Kezer, and Mrs. Jordan for helping me and the children everyday.  Our team wouldn't be complete without all of our coaching staff!
I feel thankful to work with such supportive families.  Thank you for sending your child to school each day ready to learn and play!
I hope you all enjoy this time together.

Best Wishes,
Maureen Jordan

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for being such a supportive teacher! Team Jordan really appeals to all the kids...brillant idea. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete