Friday, March 7, 2014

March Update

Hi Families,

I just want to remind everyone of a few important dates this month.
*Report cards will be sent home on Monday.
*Conferences will be held on March 13th and 14th.  Both these days are 12:00 dismissals.
*MCAS Practice will be on March 12th.
*MCAS Testing will be on March 18th & 19th.
It is essential that children get a good night sleep and eat a healthy breakfast on testing days.  Also I would like children to bring in an extra snack if possible.  I will allow children to eat prior to the test.  Children will still have snack time later in the day, but I have found that the extra snack helps.
I will send home another reminder with the children when the dates get closer.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child's progress.  The second trimester is a busy and exciting time.  Unfortunately, our meeting times are short.  Please come prepared with any questions you might have regarding your child's progress.  You can also email me in advance so that I can be prepared to answer your questions thoroughly. 

Please ask your child what he or she knows about blogging.  We have done a lot of work to establish guidelines for your child to follow.  Your child is bringing home a checklist for commenting and blogging.  Please help them find a safe place to keep this tool.  It will help reduce the number of posts and comments that will not be published.  That being said, I am very proud of the thoughtful work that children are posting.

As always, I thank you for your support.  I truly enjoy teaching your children.  They are amazing team players!

                                                                                                       Fondly,
                                                                                                          Mrs. Jordan
 
 
 
Amber MVP Photo
Did you know that Amber love pigs?





 

Ben MVP Photo
Did you know Ben loves writing?
 
 
 
 
Riley MVP Photo
 Riley is an amazing swimmer!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment