Sunday, October 18, 2015

"If I Were the Teacher" by Alex




I'm here and I'm the teacher (in a way) sharing my "If I Were the Teacher" enrichment work. I chose to do "If I Were the Teacher" because I thought it would be fun to do extra credit. One of the things I said was to have gym once a day.  I know what your thinking what if another class was already there? Well, I would just let my class join in.


Sincerely your junior blogger,

Alex

Thank you Alex for being the first member of our team to complete an enrichment homework activity.  By sharing your thinking you demonstrated your ability to speak, listen and respond.  

I look forward to many more presentations by our team members!

Speaking & Listening

Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas

6. Speak in complete sentences when appropriate to task and situation in order to provide requested detail or clarification.

Corresponding College and Career Readiness (CCR) Anchor Standard

6. Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and communicative tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate.




No comments:

Post a Comment