Friday, October 4, 2013

What did we learn this week?

We learned so many things this week that I decided to let the kids tell you what they learned.

I learned about photosynthesis. ~Ben


I learned how to round up and down. ~Meri

I learned about seeds. ~Catie

I learned about the different ways you can start a story. ~Delaney

I learned that photosynthesis is how leaves make sugar and we get oxygen. ~Julia

One thing I learned this week is that dialogue is important when you're writing a story to make it more interesting. ~Amber



I learned how to estimate because it helps you check your answers quickly. ~Tucker

Photosynthesis is interesting because plants make their own food. ~Riley

I learned if you soak a potato in water it gets rotten. ~Elsa

To write longer stories you have to think about details. ~Beau

It was cool to learn about rounding numbers because it will come in handy for other number problems. ~Shaelyn 

I learned  how to play math Bingo. ~Madeline




I learned that I am really good at keeping my plant alive.~Reid
 

I liked learning the different parts of plants and how the leaves make oxygen. ~Jack

I learned to round to the nearest ten, hundred and thousand. ~Will

I learned to round up when the number is five or more. ~Felix

When a number is four or under you round down. ~Aidan

Roots keep the tree in place. ~Max

Plants need water, sun energy and carbon dioxide to make food. ~Mason

I learned that seeds travel by wind, animals leave them behind, and by getting on animals fur. ~Lucas



We all learned about Lucas this week!  He was a great MVP! 


 
Reminders & News
~Book Orders are due Monday!
~Look for information about Study Island to come home next week.  Please do not start working on Study Island until I send this information home.
~Next week, Felix is our MVP.  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment