Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Life is Good!



Life is Good is more than just an idea. It is a way of life and an opportunity to reflect on what makes you happy. As a class, the students decided that they wanted to share some of what made each of their own lives good. The class began by brainstorming and then writing a small piece on their ideas. These were then used as a model for the script of what the students would say. Finally, the video was filmed and put together. Throughout the process, the class learned about how making a video is similar to the writing process and that every student has great ideas worth sharing. 

As my time at Steward begins to come to a close, it is the memories like these that will stick with me in my future. It has been a great experience working with this class and each student has forever left a positive impact on me. I thank you for allowing me to be a part of the team!

~Mr. Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment