Friday, December 23, 2016

Delightful December


Help! Get us out of here!



Thank you to Mrs. Rudnyai and all of the parent volunteers for helping make our party a success! Oh what fun it is to make ornaments, snowballs, and reindeer food! Also, thank you for your generous gifts! WE love all the special treats!

Read on to learn about A Few of Our Favorite Holiday Traditions.

File:Pickle (1).jpg

Pickle Find

Reilly
My favorite holiday tradition is the pickle find. Why? Because it’s fun for the whole family and it’s very easy to do! All you need to get is a pickle ornament, and a Christmas tree. So, you hide the pickle on Christmas day and whoever finds it first gets a small prize. The pickle find is a German tradition and a very fun tradition. If you do this tradition, it will make Christmas day extra fun for everyone! I think it’s very fun because you might get another present, and for parents, it will be very fun watching your children try to find the pickle and win the pickle prize!  


Gift Giving
Madelyn D.
My favorite holiday tradition is giving a present to my sister Ava. Also, she gives a present to me because my mom says we have to and it's christmas. It’s nice to get a present from Ava because she knows what I like.This year I might get her an  itunes gift card because she loves itunes gift cards it's probably her


Favorite  christmas gift! That is my favorite holiday tradition.

Holiday Tradition
Anthony
My favorite holiday tradition is  snowboarding. One reason I enjoy snowboarding is because you get to sled down a mountain full of snow! Another reason that snowboarding is awesome is that it's like driving a race car down the longest road ever!! That is why I love snowboarding.



Thanks Mrs. E for teaching us another strategy to get focused!




Let it snow! Happy Holidays from Team Jordan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment